Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Alcohol advice
- Cervical smears
- Family planning - a specialist service is provided on Friday mornings and afternoons and includes IUD fitting, caps and Implanon insertion.
- Child health surveillance - clinics held every Tuesday between 11:00 - 13:00.
- Childhood immunisations - clinics held every Wednesday between 13:30 - 15:30 by appointment.
- Maternity services - care is provided in conjunction with the antenatal clinic at Ninewells Hospital. A midwife run antenatal clinic is held at the surgery every Tuesday between 09:00 - 16:00. Six week postnatal care is also available.
- Migraine advice
- Minor surgery
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including seasonal flu and simple travel advice.
- Weight control advice