Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Alcohol advice
- Cervical smears
- Family planning - a specialist service is provided on Friday mornings and Wednesday afternoons and includes IUD fitting, caps and Implanon insertion.
- Child health surveillance - clinics held every Monday between 15:00 - 16:00.
- Joint Injections - clinic held alternate Friday afternoon.
- Keep Well Clinics
- Listening Service - clinic held Thursday between 16:30 - 18:00.
- Maternity services - care is provided in conjunction with the antenatal clinic at Ninewells Hospital. A midwife run antenatal clinic is held at the surgery every Tuesday between 09:00 - 16:00. Six week postnatal care is also available.
- Minor surgery - clinic held alternate Friday afternoon.
- Smoking cessation
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including seasonal flu, pneumo, shingles and simple travel advice.
- Weight control advice